• Critically ill patients who are unable to take food orally are provided prescribed enteral food. Daily ward rounds by dieticians for case evaluation on nutritional needs are done.
• At the time of discharge instructions are given to the patients regarding therapeutic diet.
• The diets are prepared and served as per the daily instructions given by the dieticians who maintain a check on the quality of food and the services provided.
• The diet is provided free of charge for the in-patients.
• An out-patients Dietetics and Nutrition consultation is available 11 am to 5 pm, Monday-Saturday.
• Free Camps on Nutrition and dietetics are being held periodically.
|Mr. Ajay Kumar||Msc., DFSM, CNCC,Bsc Dietetics||9 am to 5 pm|
|Ms. Ilina Rita Fernandes Tellis||Bsc – Nutrition & Dietetics, Bsc – IHM, HMCTT||9 am to 5 pm|