· Worked as senior resident in VMMC and Safdarjang hospital New Delhi .
· Underwent intensive neurosurgical training from Lilavati hospital and research centre Mumbai, one of the best
known hospitals in the country.
· Trained for 5 years 6 months with Professor P.S Ramani and Professor Atul Goel.
· Underwent a six week training program in micro-neurosurgery at KEM hospital Mumbai .
· Attended a number of CMEs, Conferences and workshops to Study the latest in the ever developing field of
· Faculty at many national and international conferences
· Organising secretary of SPINE 2015 the annual conference of neurospinal surgeons of India.
Senior registrar at Lilavati hospital
Senior resident at Safdarjang hospital and Vardhaman Mahavir medical college
Chief neurosurgeon at Sanjeevani hospital Dhule
Chief Neurosurgeon at Apollo Victor Hospital Goa
Honour / Award / Publication
· B Braun medical trust award for the year 2009 for achievements in the field of neurosurgery.
· Best paper award by the Bombay Neurological association for the presentation at the annual conference
in year 2009
· Best poster at the Delhi neurological association annual conference 2011.
· Dr P S Ramani fellowship award in 2010
· Written numerous publications in international and national journals.
· Presented publications at various national level meetings.
· Assigned as assistant editor of the journal of spinal surgery for the year 2009